Grow your personal brand in your sleep
You have lots of ideas but putting them into words that you can publish is difficult, right?
Clear Writing Bootcamp gives you systems to turn your daily experiences into posts that people want to read.
Most professionals do a disservice to their personal brand every day
They do challenging work.
Which means they have stories worth reading and lessons worth sharing.
But they don’t tell them.
Thus, they constantly miss opportunities to help other people. And in turn, they miss opportunities to be recognised as a thought leader.
So, if you believe you're doing challenging work, don't miss the opportunity to build your personal brand around it!
What are people saying?
“Simple writing bootcamp with real-world ideas”
Director of Marketing
“Helped me to start the journey which for me was the most difficult part. Its also helped to develop a regular writing habit.”
“This bootcamp has the do's and dont's that every writter should start with. It helped me in getting more ideas.”
“Practical & useful tips for writing. Specifically, result-oriented techniques for getting audiences online.”
“The kinda bootcamp you thought you never needed, but taking it will result in a huge change to one's writing.”
Built for busy professionals
I know – you don’t have time to write those lengthy articles or daily social media posts.
That’s why I created this 14-day bootcamp to teach you my system that will help you gamify your writing process by spending just
15-minutes each day.
All in just one email per day, that takes no more than 5 minutes to read.
What you’ll learn:
Part 1: 💡 How to capture ideas without tearing your hair
Where you are: "I want to write but I don't have any ideas" or "I have ideas but I can't find the time to write articles".
Where you will be: You will know how to write your first article + how to create an Idea Factory for future articles.
I'll give you my frameworks for overcoming the hurdles that often trip beginners:
- How to find the confidence to capture your thoughts
- How to empathise with your readers
- How to write using simple words
- How to deal with a lack of ideas or motivation or both
Part 2: 🛠 How to refine them to make them worth reading
Where you are: "I have written something but am not sure about it."
Where you will be: You will have refined your first draft to make it a truly compelling read.
I'll give you frameworks for refining each part of your article:
- How to write a compelling title for your article
- How to nudge the curiosity of a visitor in the first few paragraphs
- How to keep your readers in flow as they read the article
- How to add visual cues and a pop of colour to your article
Who is this bootcamp for?
- Founders - Unlock marketing by
out-teaching your competition
- Professionals - Boost the arc of your entire career
Who is this bootcamp not for?
There are a lot of writing courses on the Internet that promise to help you build an audience so you can start selling eBooks, courses, newsletters or whatever.
This bootcamp is not one of them.
If you’re like me, you probably don't care about building an audience. You don't want writing to be your full-time job, right?
Your job is being a successful entrepreneur, an excellent community builder, an amazing programmer or an amazing marketer.
I started publishing on the Internet 4 years ago when I was in college and have 15 articles under my name.
These 4 years of writing online have done more for my career than what 4 years of college did:
- Sharing my articles in the cold-email I sent to the CEO of a fast-growing startup got me invited to a call which converted into a dream job before I graduated
- Adding my Twitter and LinkedIn profiles at the end of my articles helps attract connections from professionals around the world
- Writing also helps me get potential clients for my consultancy that brings in 1000s of dollars in revenue
Now, I want to teach you everything that I have learnt about writing online.
Expand your surface area of luck
- Make worldwide connections.A well-written article, published on the internet, works 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to find new opportunities for you!
- Establish your expertise.It is the quickest way to establish yourself as an expert in any field. No degrees required.
- Open new doors throughout your life.And it allows you to connect with like-minded people around the world who you would never be able to meet in real life.
You'll get: one lesson per day in your inbox for 14 days + one 30-minute coaching call