Remove the guesswork from your community building work • All the help you need to build an engaged community with limited resources
Why did I create this?
It's the decade of community! It has never been easier to start a digital community. Founders and creators want to put their value creation on steroids by turning their audience into an engaged community.
But building engagement is still hard. Especially if you've never built one before. Or, if you've got limited resources.
I created My First Community Manager to help you reapply the tactics/strategies that I have used successfully to create engaged community for multiple clients on just 10 hrs/week. So, you can remove the guesswork from your community building work.
What will you get?
You'll get 4 private coaching sessions where I'll help you apply my tactics to your community.
I'll work with you to help you:
- Create community strategy that will help you build engagement for the long-term
- Design a welcoming community space that doesn't overwhelm your members
- Create an onboarding experience that gets new members engaged in their first week
- Know how to invite, onboard and reward superusers that help you scale your community
I'll also share my templates and frameworks that have enabled me to create engaged communities of professionals for my clients.
Who am I?
I'm Nityesh. I run a consultancy to help founders and creators build a useful community where professionals connect and learn from each other.
I have built the following communities for seed-stage and growth-stage startups as their first community hire:
- A community of aspiring Data Scientists
- A community of Bootstrapped Entrepreneurs
- A community of Modern Marketers and Growth-minded Leaders
- A community of Freelance Consultants
- A community of International Students at Higher Education Universities
I'm also a founding fellow of On Deck Community Builders and a co-creator of Community Hacked - a monthly event series for community builders by community builders.
What are people saying?
"Nityesh is a creative and detail-oriented community builder focused on execution and driving results.
He created a step-by-step engagement and onboarding process and community strategy grounded on the research and feedback from our members.
In addition to a strong work ethic, he is pleasant to work with."
- Vasil Azarov, Founder @ Growth Blazers, On Deck Scale fellow
"Nityesh brought ideas to the table and execution that moved the needle to significantly improve engagement of our members!
He also simplified the channels we had, built up on onboarding funnel, and engaged with our members 1v1.
He brings not only community growth and engagement strategies, but he’s also got a great business sense, and asks good questions across the table."
- Bradley Jacobs, Founder @ Mylance, On Deck Founders fellow
4 private coaching sessions (60-mins each)